Pages


x60

What are the Hardest Interview Questions?

Most job seekers find these questions the hardest:

1. Why should this company consider you for this position?
2. What is your worst character trait, in your opinion?
3. Why would you choose this field of employment?
4. Why would you pick this company?
5. What salary do you expect?
6. What can you do for my company if I hire you?
7. What are your work goals for the future?
8. How can you prove to me that you can do the job?
9. Has your education prepared you for the job?
10. What position in the company do you want?
Are you afraid of these questions?

They're mild compared to these, the real "killer questions":

11. What previous experience do you have that qualifies you?
12. If you were in my position, why would I want to hire you?
13. Now, will you please just talk freely to me about yourself?
Now we are getting down to the real terror of the interview. It is to figure out in
advance just what it is that the interviewer wants to know.
Smowtion